• Поддержка MPN
Logo Logo
  • Внутренние истории
  • Мнение и анализ
  • Мультфильмы
  • Подкасты
  • Видео
  • язык
    • 中文
    • English
    • Español
    • Français
    • اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ
Chad Wolf Portland Protests Feature photo
«Все варианты на столе»

Глава DHS Чад Уолд использует язык войны, угрожая протестующим в Портленде

Трамп направит войска США из Сирии в Ирак, чтобы «наблюдать» за Ираном и «защищать Израиль»

«Мы должны защитить Израиль. Мы должны защищать другие вещи, которые у нас есть ». — Президент США Дональд Дж. Трамп

5 февраля, 2019
Alexander Rubinstein
5 февраля, 2019
От Alexander Rubinstein
Donald Trump | Iraq

WASHINGTON -- In a pre-Super Bowl interview on Sunday, President Donald Trump discussed his plan for a troop withdrawal from Syria, which, as it turns out, doesn’t involve many troops vacating the Middle East. Instead, Trump said the troops would mostly be “going to our base in Iraq.” CBS’s Margaret Brennan held a wide-ranging interview with

Читать далее

США мобилизуют 5000 войск в Мексику, чтобы противостоять каравану-мигранту

Войска будут отправлены в Техас, Аризону и Калифорнию, так как караван стран Центральной Америки совершит свой путь на север через Мексику.

29 октября, 2018
ZeroHedge.com
29 октября, 2018
От ZeroHedge.com
Central America Migrant Caravan

The US military will deploy 5,000 troops to the southern border - up from initial estimates of 800, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing US officials. The troops will be sent to Texas, Arizona and California as Central American migrant caravan makes its way north through Mexico. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters Sunday that the

Читать далее

McMaster’s Plan For Another Surge In Afghanistan Is Doomed To Failure

The failure to hold the Iraq War perpetrators accountable has led to false narratives about “successful surges” that never really succeeded — and now may allow the Afghan slaughter to escalate, reports James W Carden.

7 июня, 2017
James W. Carden
7 июня, 2017
От James W. Carden
Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster listens as President Donald Trump makes the announcement at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., Monday, Feb. 20, 2017, that McMaster will be the new national security adviser. (AP/Susan Walsh)

Over the weekend, the New York Times reported that President Trump’s National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster will soon be proposing yet another troop increase in Afghanistan. According to the Times, “The White House shelved the deliberations over Afghanistan three weeks ago, after an initial Pentagon proposal to deploy up to 5,000 additional

Читать далее

Massive US Troop Movement Reported Along Syria-Jordan Border

A regional news outlet released pictures of dozens of military vehicles believed to be from U.K. and U.S. forces along Jordan’s southern border.

9 мая, 2017
teleSUR
9 мая, 2017
От teleSUR
Photo of alleged US-coalition troop movements on the Syria-Jordan border. (Photo: Twitter @M3t4_tr0n)

The United States, the United Kingdom, and Jordan are mobilizing their troops along the border between Syria and Jordan, the al Mayadeen network reported Monday. The pan-Arabist network based out of Beirut, Lebanon, released pictures showing dozens of military vehicles, reportedly in the southern border of the provinces of Suweida and

Читать далее

Саудовская Аравия отправит войска в Сирию, только если США вторгнутся первыми

Саудовская Аравия отправит сухопутные войска в Сирию, только если Соединенные Штаты решат положить сапоги на землю, заявил министр иностранных дел Саудовской Аравии Адель Джубейр в интервью французскому телеканалу.

11 мая, 2016
Sputnik News
11 мая, 2016
От Sputnik News
Saudi Arabia troops feature photo

Last month, Washington announced sending 250 US troops in addition to 50 special operations forces already on the ground to help train local militants in Syria to fight Daesh (ISIS). "If the United States sends ground troops into Syria to fight Daesh (ISIS), Saudi Arabia would be prepared to send special forces alongside those troops, but we will

Читать далее

France Deploys 10,000 Troops To Patrol Streets In Wake of Paris Attacks

These soldiers will be granted relatively unprecedented powers as Parliament and President Hollande look to amend the 1955 State of Emergency law, which was last used in 2005 when the government looked to silence anti-police brutality riots.

17 ноября, 2015
Jake Anderson
17 ноября, 2015
От Jake Anderson
A soldier patrols in the courtyard of the Louvre Museum in Paris, Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015. France made an unprecedented demand on Tuesday for its European Union allies to support its military action against the Islamic State group as it launched new airstrikes on the militants' Syrian stronghold. (AP Photo/Frank Augstein)

(ANTIMEDIA) — As the dust settles in the wake of the Paris terror attacks, the world continues to watch the reaction of the French government. Over the weekend, President Francois Hollande launched military strikes in coordination with U.S. forces. Additional measures announced include the deployment of 10,000 troops around the country; the

Читать далее

  • Связаться с нами
  • Archives
  • About Us
  • политика конфиденциальности
© 2025 MintPress News